Welcome Modern Campers!
5 acres of campsites are set among 15 acres of natural woods. The safe, sandy beach provides plenty of swimming, fishing, and boating. Thousands of acres of government owned land available for hunting deer, bear, duck, partridge, and rabbit.
In the heart of the Hiawatha National Forest. On the southwest shore of Indian Lake. Only six miles west of Manistique. Four miles from the Junction of US 2 and M-149.
We have 57 campsites: 40 electric, water & sewer, then 17 electric & water only. Also, 3 primative campsites for tents.
Each site includes:
- Picnic tables
- Sewer, water, and electrical hook-ups.
- New Modern Bathhouse with Hot Showers and Flush Toilets
- Coin-operated Laundry
- Recreation Room for Potlucks & Gatherings
- Camp Wood, RV Supplies, Bait & Tackle are available at the camp store
- There is no fee to launch your boat… as a registered guest
While in the Area:
- Manistique; Numerous good Restaurants and unique Shops
- Kitch-iti-kipi; The Big Spring, at Palms Book State Park, a 10 minute drive.
- Thompson Fish Hatchery; about 5 miles away.
- Golf; At Indian Lake Country Club, only 4 miles away.
- Inland Lakes & Stream; Numerous for senery and fishing.
- Garden Peninsula; Fayette State Park, Garden Historical Museum, and antique shopping.
- Seney Wildlife Refuge: largest in the Midwest, 25 miles away.
- Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore; a senic, leisurely 1 hour drive.
- Tahquamenon Falls; for a days outing, about 88 miles.